As our garments are made to order, delivery timescales start from four weeks from when we receive your payment. For ready to wear garments (not made to measure) and accessories, delivery is five days from receipt of payment.
- Free for orders over €100
- €6 for orders under €100
North, Central and South America: €38
Rest of the world: €48
What payment methods do you accept?
When you place your order you can choose from the following payment methods:
1. Bank transfer or direct deposit
We will send you the bank details to use to make the payment or transfer. The delivery countdown time starts as soon as we have confirmation that the payment has been received.
PLEASE NOTE: You must make the deposit or transfer within 24 hours from placing an order. Your order will be deleted automatically if we have not received your payment within 24 hours.
2. Debit or credit card
Can I exchange or return an item?
At Andión Clothing every garment is handmade at our studio. When you purchase a garment from us, please bear in mind the care we take and the time involved in creating each bespoke, handcrafted garment that is tailor-made for each customer.
1. For hygiene reasons we cannot provide refunds of swimwear or accessories.
2. We only provide refunds for garments returned for a valid reason. There are a few exceptions, for example if the fabric contains a flaw or due to some other production defect. In this case, please let us know immediately by sending an email on the same day that you receive the garment to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing photos (taken on the day you receive it) so we can check it and we will then process your refund straight away.
3. We do not provide refunds if the customer has provided inaccurate measurements. We will be happy to alter the garment, but the customer must pay for the cost of the alteration.
4. The customer will be charged for any alterations that involve an additional change to the type of pattern, fitting or shape of our original design.
5. Please download and complete the Alterations and Returns Form, which you will find below, stating your full details, the garment you are returning, and the size.
If you are returning a flawed or faulty garment, Andión Clothing will send you a replacement garment to your home address by courier. Please re-package the faulty garment, enclosing the completed Alterations and Returns Form, and hand the package to the same courier. Obviously, Andión Clothing will be responsible for all costs.
If you want to exchange an item because it is the wrong size or it does not fit properly and you would like us to alter it, please send the garment to be exchanged or altered, together with the completed Alterations and Returns Form, to Andión Clothing at the address stated on the form by whatever means you prefer (courier, post, etc.). The customer will be responsible for the costs in respect of the alteration. As soon as we receive the garment and have checked everything is correct, we will send you the replacement garment. Andión Clothing will cover the cost of shipping the replacement garments.